Thursday, May 28, 2009

A question

He asked a question who do man say I am he asked me a question who do I say he is. I called you savior I replied he said then why try and save your self. He said to me who do you say I am I said redeemer he said to me then why try and justify you self for whom the son set free is tree from all. He asked a question who do you say I am I said lover he said then why do you feel if no one loves for with me for you its more then this world against you. He said who do you say I am I said provider and he said then why act if you need for the scriptures says ask and it will be given seek and ye shall find knock and the door will be open. He said who do you say I am I said truth he said then why don't you have faith let God be truth and all men be lyres.

No comments:

Post a Comment