Tuesday, May 5, 2009

#7 30Day Work out Plan

My Success seems Stagnate

On yesterday I was attempting to prepare my presentation and come up with my blog on day six of the thirty day work out. As I worked on the blog I had trouble trying to get my thoughts out. As I continued to try and write I noticed that it seemed as if I had nothing at all. By time I completed the strategies for day six I felt unsatisfied with my results. All day I could not help but wonder what was going on why couldn't I write anything and there I realize I had too many of the wrong things on my mind that I was not able to think clearly.

Sometimes you can have stagnate success, not necessarily you purposely putting your goals to the back burner but you have been consumed with other people desires and other people problems. We are constantly being reminded from peers in our lives about stagnate success but they never word it just like that. We think to our selves it could never happen to me, but before we know it two years have gone by and we have not reached our set goals. We have overpowered our goals and substituted them with the goals of other people. One of the first things you learn when boarding an Airplane is that when the air mask fall to place your mask on first and then assist any baby or those around you. The purpose for that is to insure that you are able to remain conscious. We must remember through it all that our success depends on us staying conscious, if we do not stay focus we will become stagnate and eventually lose our tenacity, the driving force that allows us to live the best lives possible. It's impossible to reach or touch every ones lives. It's impossible to make everyone happy. And even in making people happy or upset those are just emotions. The great things about emotions are they will give over them. Keep a back bone in all that you do, your back bone will keep you upright when friends turn against you. People will think that you are trying to be better than them, and in some cases you are. If you are not happy with where you are then you must admit the truth and let those know I am not happy. To deny what's with in is to deny yourself the chance to be able to grow and or reach your goal of what you call success. Do not get me wrong I do not promote snobbish attitudes but I do promote for you to know who you are and going for what you want. I promote high self-esteem and positive thinking. I promote advancement and not displacement. If you are not happy today then what is going to make you happy tomorrow. The thing about being stagnate even water eventually stinks when it does not move. If you continue to be mediocre you two will become snobbish and stink because you are not happy. You are given one life to live, and one body to cherish. If you fell on one you have felled on all.

No comments:

Post a Comment